Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Server Suicide or American Online Just Sucks

Spent ninety minutes on a brilliant Post about the Bowen Island weekend. Either the Telus Server crashed or once I again I was rectally abused by American Online. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. May try to recreate it tomorrow. The Post, not the assault on my anal orifice.

Passed on the Tempo run tonight. Legs were dead this morning. Did a two mile run, and while my legs worked, it was like I was missing fourth and fifth gear, or had dirty spark-plugs. No horsepower to speak of, none whatsoever, no snap or pop in the legs. Just dead tired. And it rained today.

Monday should have been a rest day, but rent is coming up and I worked until after Midnight. Was a long day.

Went to the clinic tonight - advised all the newbies NOT to behave like me.... Sound familiar?

Will be in bed before 11:00 PM.

Until tomorrow and the rest of the adventure, friends...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Hey Vince-San,

Are you doing Victoria and/or James Cunningham?

3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

I am doing the Okanagan Marathon in Kelowna, October 9th.

I love the James Cunningham Run, it's such a great course and such a great crowd.

If I qualify for Boston I'll probably be at the Jimmy C.

If not, I'll lay low, recover as much as I can and try to qualify for Boston in Las Vegas in the first week of December...

So, it is all in the hands of the Fates...

10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home