Thursday, September 08, 2005

Watch Out, Girlie-Man!


Late, late-twenties, probably early thirties. Still pounding iron. It's all about the bench-press baby! What do you lift? How much can you squat? I'm probably around 220 and starting to get a little "soft". Posted by Picasa Need I add that I was still eating like a horse. Gaining and losing weight was still relatively easy. At 28 I got married on July 1st and trimmed down to 178 pounds by running sixty to ninety minutes, six days per week, plus cross-training five days a week in the gym. Also did a lot of mountain biking. Was the year I ran a 36:10 10K.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yah AHH-NOLD! You looking supa pump!

Anyway...two questions for the running sensei:
1) Do you continue training when you get a cold?
2) How much sleep do you get per night when you are training?

9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home