Saturday, April 22, 2006

Confessions of a Gear Junkie

If you've read my Blog for any length of time - or at all, for that matter, it's pretty clear that I am the ultimate lay-down for anyone selling a product that is touted as a way to get faster or collect more data from my training regimen. I am a sucker for gadgets. Toys for boys. I might as well have a bulls-eye painted on my forehead.

Honestly, I had a sneaking suspicion I was going to need a few items to train, prepare for and compete in an Ironman, but I had NO IDEA there was so much gear out there...

Check out http://www.trisports.com/
to get just an inkling of what lies out there...

I haven't quite decided yet whether I am ecstatic or aghast!

But I have a good idea where all my spare change is going to go for the next eighteen months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home