Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snowy, Snowy Night

 

For an hour the snow drifted down. After the hard 10K (actually 6.3 miles) last Thursday in 46 minutes and the 6K yesterday in 31 minutes and changes, I was leg tirned. Flat. Didn't seem to matter HOW easy the Sunday run was...

My accelerometer battery went dead and it was all heart rate data and nothing but. I backed off and ran a long 10K in 59 minutes - but after real leg weariness and flatness at the halfway point, I felt rejuvenated over the last few kilometeres and pulled back some runners. Also could have been the chicken burritto with double re-fried beans at lunch... Had to drop back several times out of simple courtesy...

As for the runners I reeled in...

Pacing, Gentlemen, pacing, pacing, pacing... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home