Monday, May 22, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful



These are my new Sugoi 'Carbon' Bike Jerseys... Very swish, the bottom photo is the most accurate in terms of colour reproduction. I figure the Sugoi (made here in Vancouver by the way) jerseys are worth at least 2 or 3 miles per hour in top end speed.

And God, I am so beautiful in this Jersey that it almost makes me tear up. I know, I know, it just isn't fair to the rest of you. If I actually had blue eyes like one Paul Newman, it would be a crime. Fortunately for you, my eyes are brown...

Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about posting a picture of you wearing the jersey.....i love to look at beautiful things.

10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the last comment...put the Jersey on !!!...we all want to see just how beautiful you are Vince...

10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

I was sorry to hear about your injury. I guess your self-image is still intact! Did you see the June National Geographic? (and do you guys get a different version since you're a different nation?) There was a pictorial of a mummified woman with tattoos.

11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Holy mackerel! How many batteries does that shirt take? That's way cool!

1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

Batteries, Joe!?!

The Carbon jersey is powered by my charisma and personal magnetism!

1:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Still waiting for the Pic Vince?... with your body in it...Don't be shy now...Lets see How Beautiful your are in your gorgeous New Jersey?...aaah come on Please...

1:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Still waiting for the Pic Vince?... with your body in it...Don't be shy now...Lets see How Beautiful your are in your gorgeous New Jersey?...aaah come on Please...

2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

So we've seen your dogs, your shoes and now your jersey.....hmmmm, you're such a tease!!

3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home