Sunday, September 11, 2005

Middle-Aged Crazy

Scale flickered this morning betwixt and between 179-180.

The Okanagan Marathon will be exactly four weeks away tomorrow.

Worked eleven hours today. Six hours sleep and then 29K. As per usual for the past two months.

Nervous as Hell.

Sore legs from the Hill work-out. And the 33:08 8K.

Butterflies.

Gotta love it.

Why the fuck am I doing this at age 45?

Kelowna in 29 days!?!

Nerves are knawing away at me...

Heard Patrick's band, Oceanic tonight. Not bad, not bad at all...

And the bastard has me signed up for the Las Vegas Marathon in the first week of December!

I AM MIDDLE-AGED CRAZY!

I need to find a good woman, one who will put up with me - for starters - or at least tolerate me, and start a family or something....

Something normal and semi-sane.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home