Friday, November 18, 2005

Boston Bound

Received my Boston Marathon registration confirmation yesterday - subject to verification of your time. Rather deliciously ominous overtones there I thought. And you better damn well not be lying I take is the hint...

Hugh and I are rooming together in Beantown and he has rather efficiently wrapped up our accomodations. In the heart of Boston initially and then switching rooms to be closer to the start line. Should be a fun five days. Still seems an awfully long ways away.

Running the Fall Classic Half Marathon on Sunday. Hoping to pace a running buddy to a PB sub-2:10. Then taking it easy until Las Vegas. Did a 32K last Friday followed up by a 20K on Sunday. Very easy pace and aside from the miserable rain on Friday, easy on the body. Sunday was beautiful. Weatherman calls for an uncharacteristically sunny November weekend. Oh joy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Love2Run said...

Hey, congrats on your BQ. I like your blog ;-) Boston is an amazing experience and I concur with Galloway. Savour the 1st one and then go back for more!!

4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vince,
I hope all is well.You haven't posted in a while. I am getting hit with a password request when I bring up your site. I'm assuming it's something nefarious. You might want to check it out.
Wayne (Scooter)
Didn't want to put in my blogger stuff in case there's an issue.

5:38:00 AM  
Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

Thanks muchly for all the kudos and support!

2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home