Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tempo Tune-up

Still mindful of the fact that fifty miles through the mountains was only ten days ago, I red-lined myself during last night's tempo run and pulled back from 8K to 6K. I maintained a 7:40 per mile pace and an average heart rate of 154, about 75% for me. And for the last few hundred meters I cranked up my speed and got my heart rate up to 178, or about 90%.

Feel fabulous this morning, but will take it easy on the hills tonight.

Looking forward to the Bowen Island 10K Run for the Ferry Race. Except for the fact that I have to meet up with Pat and Rob at 6:00 am!!! Shades of the 4:30 am start for Stormy!

Weight is 187...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and have been very inspired by your journey.

Bookmarked!

3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Vince Hemingson said...

After being imitated, being bookmarked must be the sincerest form of flattery of all!

5:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home