Friday, April 08, 2005

Data Delivery

Arrrggghhhh! Technology! I'm suffering from information overload. In the past two weeks I've added immeasurably to the complexity of my life by acquiring a new DVD system that I have attempted to integrate into my home entertainment centre and my new Polar S625X, which while a delight, is causing me no shortage of fits as I attempt to integrate it into my training and, more importantly for you dear reader, my Blog. It's not that I can't learn how to do it. I just question the reasons why I have to devote twenty or thirty hours to learning how to do something from scratch (that I will NEVER use again) when a set of simple straightforward directions would suffice.

I love Polar products, but what a pain in the ass to use. And the company website? Help is NOT that helpful. This stuff should be a n0-brainer for the folks in the marketing department to figure out. So why haven't they?

My repeated use of both attempted and integrated is purposeful. So far I have been successful at neither. Here we go again...

Well... twenty open f****king windows, dragging s****t all over Hell's Half Acre and nothing happening!

Just once you wish the geeks who dream up this stuff would figure out a way to make it's use simple and straight forward. My God, I wish these guys would grow up and move out of their parents basement. Or at least get a date once in a while.

And by the way, my television is not working either!

2 Comments:

Blogger ? said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:35:00 AM  
Blogger ? said...

I am wondering about Michael's graph. Your graph seems to show your target heart rate where the background color changes from green to orange. What is Michael's target heart rate? Is it the same as yours, or does he have a higher target HR, appropriate for his younger age?

12:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home