Thursday, December 01, 2005

Viva Las Vegas

Damn it, Vince! Where are you? Where are all your posts?

Slow down, folks. All is well. Working six and seven days a week to pay for my far-flung vagabond lifestyle.

Plus, I AM going to Boston...

Leaving in a few hours for Las Vegas to run the marathon this Sunday. Running with friends and hoping to pace them to a few new PR, PBs or what have you... personal bests, personal records, you get the drift. Will be very happy if every one squeaks or ekes out a 4:29:59. Sound familiar? Gotta luv runners.

Will let you all know how it turns out. Thanks for missing me and my Blogs. Once I am seriously back into training for Boston, I'll be Blogging again on a regular basis.

Thank you, thank you very much...

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

For those of you who may be wondering, I looked up Vince's results at Las Vegas. I figure he must have been up late at the table the night before (or keeping a friend company...I hope she was cute...but it was probably Hugh or somesuch). After cracking the 3:30 barrier mere weeks ago, Vince posted a Chip Time: 04:35:47 Clock: 04:43:39 Pace: 10:31. Vince, I trust you had fun there, your splits were nice and steady, so good job at that.

6:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home