Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Creaking and Groaning

I have definitely tweaked my back. My self-diagnosis is that after running 34.5 K on Sunday, I was sufficiently tired that my core muscles were probably too fatigued to bear sitting for eight hours in front of my computer on Sunday, despite my sandwiching in a two hour nap. I should know better at my age!

Prognosis? As of Tuesday morning, 6:30am, I can't imagine doing a tempo run tonight... Will try and schedule some medical intervention or physical therapy of some kind... And I am supposed to be giving the chat tonight on Hill Training. Hah!

This is not a muscle pull or strain. More like an aggravated nerve root from one of my back surgeries, or just tired scar tissue. Will keep an eagle eye on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home