Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Off the Road Again

Back from a week on the road in sunny California. After a solid month of rain in Vancouver it was a little eery to be greeted with cloudless clear blue skies in the lower 49. While I was away I managed to run nearly every day, three 10Ks and nearly 20K on Sunday. I did the 10ks, easy, fast and faster. Seemed strange to go out alone every day. On my long run I coerced a friend to go with me, the longest run they'd had in a few years, but not that difficult a chore given our easy pace. And afterwards, my Sunday-run-smitten friend was vowing to continue running, and going long once a week!

The mornings were cool, but by ten every morning the temperature was up to around 70 degrees. Was great to run in short sleeves and shorts.

Looking forward to the clinic tonight. Feels like I've been gone a month. And by the way Cactus Jack and Panhandle Slim mobbed me when I walked in my front door, they thought so too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I bet it felt good to get some sun and warmer temperatures.

7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home