Monday, January 09, 2006

Shameless in Vancouver

I am going to be on Shaw Cable at 6:00PM this Monday evening in a segment on Fitness and Running as part of a healthy lifestyle. I was interviewed by Host Ami Catriona.

They made me do core-strengthening BALL EXERCISES on camera! While wearing spandex! Yikes!

They may mention the Running Room Marathon Clinic as it was part of the interview and I talked at length about the benefits of clinics and running with a group to get started and stay motivated and HAVE FUN!

Plus of course, the Boston Marathon and
www.bostonorbust.ca

My word, but I am a SHAMELESS Media Whore...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scooter said...

OK Vince, fodder for a post here on my blog.

12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

BTW - got my "if you didn't lie" e-mail from Boston.

6:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home